Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2010

Diana Ross - An Evening with Diana Ross (1977)


Tracklist:

  • Overture
  • Here I Am
  • I Wouldn't Change A Thing
  • The Lady Is A Tramp
  • Touch Me In The Morning
  • Smile / Send In The Clowns
  • Love Hangover
  • Girls
  • The Point
  • Everybody's Got 'Em
  • Me And My Arrow
  • Lifeline
  • Everybody's Got 'Em (Reprise)
  • The Working Girls (Billie Holiday, Josephine Baker, Ethel Waters, Bessie Smith)
  • Lady Sings The Blues
  • T'Ain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do
  • I Cried For You
  • Aux Iles Hawaii
  • Stormy Weather
  • Jump In The Pot (And Let's Get Hot) (Instrumental)
  • I Need A Little Sugar In My Bowl
  • My Man
  • The Motown Story (4:52)
  • Motown Overture
  • Money (That's What I Want)
  • Please Mr. Postman
  • I Want You Back
  • Fingertips
  • You Keep Me Hanging On
  • Baby Love
  • Someday We'll Be Together
  • The Supremes (6:28)
  • Stop! In The Name Of Love
  • You Can't Hurry Love
  • Reflections
  • My World Is Empty Without You
  • I Hear A Symphony
  • Reach Out
  • Reach Out And Touch (Somebody's Hand)
  • One Giant Step
  • The Music In The Mirror
  • What I Did For Love
  • Improvisations
  • Dance: Ten; Looks: Three
  • Theme From Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To)
  • Ain't No Mountain High Enough

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen